Update › Why I’m no longer affiliated with certain stores

Hello guys just to talk about the reasons why I’m no longer affiliated with some stores ! 1) I am no longer promoting  Shopglare  and ...

Hello guys just to talk about the reasons why I’m no longer affiliated with some stores !

1) I am no longer promoting Shopglare and CuteKawaiiHarajuku products and I deleted from my tumblr all previous original promotion posts I made for them. It’s been more than one month since they don’t seem to reply to their customers as well as their affiliated bloggers (including me) which is not normal. People who actually bought products don’t know what is happening with their money/ packages. They struggle to understand what is happening and sadly I can’t be of any help either as theirs websites is off and they won’t reply to my e-mails. I don’t discard the fact that they may have faced problems regarding the management of their store but I feel like informing their custmers and the person they work with is primordial ^^
2)  I am no longer affiliated with Pastelkitty for personnal reason. This is in no way because they act like the stores mentionned above. But know that my discount code " feariie" will no longer work in this store c:♥
With love, 

You Might Also Like

2 friends

  1. Woo!!! Good for you!!! ♥♥♥♥

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yas, sometimes dissociating from something is not always bad ♥

      Supprimer

Instagraam