Favourites┃February 2016 [video]

[ENG] Here are my february's favourites ! Thermos - Secret de gourmet / 7€ This tiny object follow me everywhere now, I&#...

[ENG]
Here are my february's favourites !



Thermos - Secret de gourmet / 7€
This tiny object follow me everywhere now, I'm more than glad I could get my hands on it and for such a low price. I love the buttoned pression it has. Not to mention that the design is really nice AND PASTEL *^* 

Crunchy Muesly - Liddl / 2€
I'm head over heels for theses cereals they are just perfect ! I don't know why I actually never checked the breakfast section in Liddl, like ?? 

Bottines New Look / 39.99€
I love my NewLook boots, and I must admit I only wear them theses days. They are perfect for this season and really fashionable.

Lip Balms - H&M / 2.49€
H&M is probably the last place I believed I could find nice lip balm from ! Not to mention that they are really large, everybody believes I'm applying glue stick on my lips when I use them ! The Vanilla & Apple I currently use has been following me evrywhere for months now !

Backpack - New Look / 24.99€
A classy feminine backpack just what I was looking for. There are many pockets and it can fits my univevrsity supplies., Paired with my new shoes it gives such a nice style. 

Gel Parfume - Carrefour / 7€
Practical, candy-like scented, unpricey, what more could I have asked for ?

Multi-task mat - Liddl / 7€
I've been really into meditation and relaxation lately so I couldn't resist when my mom told me about this pilates-like mat she came accross at Liddl. It is really soft and can be used for other tasks as well.

Alum stone - Carrefour / 5€
Worked perfectly for me, I used to sweat a lot but seems like I no longer do. I would really advise it for evryone, at least to give it a try. ^^

That's it for my february's favourites, hope you liked the video as well. 
With love,


You Might Also Like

0 friends

Instagraam